Keysight Technologies, the American multinational, needed an important upgrade to their installations in the Technological Park to completely reinstall their high tech laboratory and create 5 conference rooms.
The brief included:
– Installation of 2 Daikin VRV systems of over 60 kW capacity
– Completely new electrical installation, to increase contract from 60 kW to 140 kW capacity
– Installation of new UPS systems to protect laboratory equipment
– 12 km of CAT6 data cabling, with 160 data points
– Audio/video installation with TV’s and projectors, including wireless microphones
– LED 60 x 60 cm panel lighting from Simon
5 New Conference Rooms
New Electrical Distribution Board for 140 kW
Distribution board for laboratory with 140 kW contracted power, plus 9 UPS circuits for 340 kVA.