If you have an indoor pool, then a good dehumidification system is essential. Indoor pools that are heated up to comfortable swimming temperatures release vast amounts of moisture into the air. That water vapour combined with other possible chemical disinfectants including the likes of chlorine and bromine can cause huge damage to the building structure in which the pool is housed, as well as foggy windows and general mould & mildew.
We have often been witness over the years to inappropriate cheap solutions when it comes to the dehumidifying process for indoor pools. Unfortunately for the pool owner, the cheap option can become far more expensive over time in terms of the damage done, and the subsequent need to remedy the situation.
With many years experience in this area, we can address whatever challenge you may have with respect to the dehumidification of your pool room. The most important thing is to get it right in the first place, so that expensive modifications are not needed further down the line.